This is a two-day course, taught in English, materials are also in English.
After this training :
- You will know how database indexes really work.
- You will understand the causes of slow index lookups and prevent them.
- You will know why database indexing is a development task.
- You will love execution plans.
- You will exploit multi-column indexes to their full extend.
- You will apply SQL functions correctly.
- You will understand the importance and effects of bind parameters.
- You will recognize common anti-patterns and use the more efficient alternatives.
- You will know about the impact of growing load on the response time.
- You will understand that an index on the join predicates is not always the right choice.
- You will understand the performance impact of ORM tools and know what to do about it.
- You will use indexes to optimize order by clauses.
- You will implement efficient pagination queries in SQL.
- You will not be confused by those countless SQL performance myths.
- You will get the best out of the hardware.
- You will write faster SQL.
For registration, fill in the form below
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 zile
- Skill level Toate nivelurile
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes