Acest curs este predat în limba română, iar materialele sunt în limba engleză şi/sau în limba română, după caz.
La cerere, cursul poate fi personalizat.
The scope of this course is to provide an introduction in Apache Kafka. Being an introductory level this course can be attended by architects, devs, devops,product managers – the course provides an overview of the main concepts and architectural components as well going in detail in the 3 main use cases of Apache Kafka: messaging bus, data storage and streaming platform.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 zile
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romana
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes
Day 1: Why Apache Kafka & use cases
Day 2: Kafka Architecture
- Storage of data: options
- Role of Zookeeper in Kafka clusters (depending on Kafka version)
- What means installing a Kafka cluster
- Kafka as a messaging bus
- Producers – how to submit messages to Kafka (for examples we’ll use kafka-console-producer)
- Producer Java API demo
- Consumers – how to consume messages from Kafka (kafka-console-consumer)
- Consumer Java API demo
- Hands on using producers and consumers shell
Day 3: Kafka Connect for Data Movement