The Scala Language
Acest curs este predat în limba română, iar materialele sunt în limba engleză şi/sau în limba română, după caz.
La cerere, cursul poate fi personalizat.
Prerequisites: min 2-3 years in an imperative language like Java, C, PHP, JS.
The course is organized as a continuous workshop: the attendees will write code all the time, as we
progress through the topics, to experiment and play with each concept covered. In several such
exercises, larger programs will be written. However, due to the extremely compact syntax of Scala, the
actual size of the code to write will never represent an impediment – the programs are short, though at
times cryptic at first.
- Capitole 14
- Durata 5 Zile
- Nivel cunostinte Orice nivel
- Limba Romana
- Cursanti 12
- Capitol 1.1 First lines in Scala – Basic Language Syntax Locked
- Capitol 1.2 Classes and Objects Locked
- Capitol 2.1 Designing a Functional Object – the Rational class Locked
- Capitol 2.2 Control structures Locked
- Capitol 3.1 Functions and closures Locked
- Capitol 3.2 Control abstractions Locked
- Capitol 3.3 Composition and inheritance – fill the gaps exercises Locked
- Capitol 4.1 Scala class hierarchy Locked
- Capitol 4.2 Traits Locked
- Capitol 4.3 Packages Locked
- Capitol 4.4 Unit tests – ScalaTest Locked
- Capitol 5.1 Case Classes and Pattern Matching Locked
- Capitol 5.2 Scala Collections API: Hands-on exercises to explore the API Locked
- Capitol 5.3 Overview of concepts in Play Framwork (Demo) [opt, to ellaborate] Locked