Exploratory Data Analysis
Acest curs este predat în limba română, iar materialele sunt în limba engleză şi/sau în limba română, după caz.
La cerere, cursul poate fi personalizat.
Without knowing what your data is all about, it’s hard to estimate potential value. Exploring new datasets using visual tools like Dataiku (https://www.dataiku.com/dss/editions/) solves this problem, by shifting the focus from data wrangling to data analytics and insights. In this 2 day course you will learn how to visually explore unseen datsets, create insightful visualizations and uncover patterns in the data using clustering techniques. We will also provide you with an intuitive framework to connect all the dots between your existing datasets, machine learning and business objectives.
All the concepts below will be combined with concrete exercises based on real datasets and use cases which will enable you to have a clear and gradual understanding of Exploratory Data Analysis and Effective Visualizations. We will walk you through an end to end scenario, from ingesting data to telling a story and eventually making decisons with that data.
- Capitole 14
- Durata 2 zile
- Nivel cunostinte Orice nivel
- Limba Romana
- Cursanti 12
Day 1: Intro to Data Exploratory Analysis
- Capitol 1.1 Basic terminology and concepts Locked
- Capitol 1.2 Dataiku Intro: Install and get yourself familiar with the tool Locked
- Capitol 1.3 Load and Explore: Your first encounter with the data Locked
- Capitol 1.4 Clean and Enrich: Intuitive Data Wrangling Locked
- Capitol 1.5 Visualize: Get more insights Locked
- Capitol 1.6 Visualization tips – What can go wrong: Misleading Axes and Histogram Bins, Style against Substance, Principle of Proportional Ink Locked
- Capitol 1.7 Key take-aways for the day Locked
Day 2: Bring in new datasets:
- Capitol 2.1 Types of Joins Locked
- Capitol 2.2 More Visualizations: Complete the Data Story Locked
- Capitol 2.3 Intro to Clustering: Uncover hidden patterns in your data Locked
- Capitol 2.4 Interpret and Integrate Clustering Results: Build your intuition Locked
- Capitol 2.5 Data Storytelling: Present your findings Locked
- Capitol 2.6 Is this data Machine Learning material? – The Machine Learning Canvas Locked
- Capitol 2.7 Key take-aways for the day Locked